How can we Help you?
- IMPROVE YOUR PATH TO SUCCESS S.C.I. EXECUTES A UNIQUE YET CONSISTENTLY POWERFUL EFFECTIVE SYSTEMIC STRATEGY CALLED THE M2C METHOD, WHICH HAS MORE FREQUENTLY PROVEN SUCCESSFUL IN THE ENHANCEMENT OF CONSUMER REPORTS THROUGH HAVING THOSE CONCERNING AND QUESTIONABLY REPORTED NEGATIVE ITEMS THAT ARE ONE OR MORE OF BEING UNTRUE, INCORRECT, INCOMPLETE, UNVERIFIABLE, INVALID OR ELSE WISE NOT CERTIFIABLY COMPLIANT TO ALL REQUISITE ASPECTS OF REPORTING BE NO LONGER REPORTED INADEQUATELY.
- THESE ENHANCEMENTS MOST FREQUENTLY ACCOMPANY SIGNIFICANT INCREASES OR ENRICHMENT OF THE CONSUMER’S CREDIT SCORE WEALTH AS WELL! AS ONE CAN IMAGINE, LEAPING TOWARDS A HEALTHIER CREDIT REPORT AND A GREATER CREDIT SCORE TRENDS TO MAKE MUCH EASIER FOR CONSUMERS TO QUALIFY AND OBTAIN A NEW OR IMPROVED HOME, A NEW OR IMPROVED VEHICLE, PERSONAL LOANS, BUSINESS LOANS AND OR FUNDING, BETTER MORTGAGE AND INSURANCE RATES, GREATER EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AND MORE.
- THE BENEFITS OF A BETTER CREDIT REPORT ARE TRULY INFINITE. CASH MIGHT WELL BE KING AND CREDIT IS THE QUEEN, YET ANY SMART KING WILL TELL YOU THAT THE QUEEN IS THE BOSS! S.C.I WILL ALWAYS VIGOROUSLY YET 100% ETHICALLY AND COMPLIANTLY CHECK FOR APPROPRIATE REPORTING AND CHALLENGE ANY MISSING AND OR DEFICIENCIES DISCOVERED AND DO SO WITH EACH OF THE THREE MAJOR NATIONAL BUREAUS OF EXPERIAN, EQUIFAX, AND TRANS UNION.
- S.C.I STAFF USES TECHNIQUES AND TACTICS THAT HAVE DISPLAYED UNIQUELY PROVEN RESULTS WITH TENS OF THOUSANDS (OR MORE) OF SATISFIED CLIENTS NATIONWIDE. MORE, SINCE ALL OF S.C.I.’S PLANS ARE CONSUMER CLIENT CONTROLLED, YOU ARE WELL ASSURED THAT S.C.I. WILL ALWAYS HAVE AMONG THE BEST GUARANTEES IN THE INDUSTRY, IF NOT THE SINGLE BEST!
How long before I see results?Well, each consumer client has a very unique circumstance credit-wise and as a result of the consumer quite possibly can have significantly varying time frames for what we determine here as being a “” SUCCESS”. That said, BECAUSE of the way S.C.I allow the CLIENT to decide their own PLAN OF ACTION which is on a PER ATTACK system as opposed to a month to month or a per deletion model or any other type of plan, the TIME in S.C.I PLAN can be as short as a single attack which can take as long as 30-45 days (assuming the bureaus respond in a timely manner as they are regulated to do so) or as long as 4-9 months across a 6-attack plan IF BUREAUS took the FULL 45 days allotted each attack (which is NOT LIKELY–in fact MOST ATTACK WAVES have responses within 2-3 weeks and generally have great results as well, even after the very first attack). That all said, the Consumer client should NOT EXPECT any specific time frame for any specific result, although S.C.I has planned attacks forwarded out 45 days between each other so that attack #1 starts on day 1, attack #2 on day 46, attack 3 on day 91, attack #4 on day 136, attack #5 on day 181, and attack #6 on day 226 if client were to elect to have S.C.I execute a full SIX-WAVE ATTACK SYSTEM (which typically is OVERKILL and unnecessary because we NORMALLY see clients gaining GREAT RESULTS even in the very FIRST ATTACKS and MOST OFTEN have goals reached by 2nd or 3rd attacks such that a 4th and beyond attack is never even considered).
What if all my negative items are accurate?Second Chance Investments do not dispute the validity of any account. It doesn't matter if you were truly late, or the account is valid. We challenge the compliance of Metro2 reporting to get items removed from your credit report. Our credit repair methods are far and beyond anything any other credit repair company is doing. In fact, less than 5% of the country's repair firms do what we do. This is why we get faster, dependable, reliable and ethical results that you need
Can you help while I'm going through a bankruptcy?It might seem like thinking about credit repair while you're going through a bankruptcy is kind of like putting the cart before the horse. But it's actually one of the best things you can think about--and, yes, it may help in a few very important ways. When someone files for bankruptcy, it's easy for revised items to slip through the cracks or be reported incorrectly. When this happens, the impact on your credit score can be more devastating and linger longer than it should. With the Second Chance Investments experts, you have a team who knows all about the credit system helping to make sure that everything is appearing correctly and being removed when it should be. And when you're dealing with something like bankruptcy, it feels good to know that experts who are skillful and trustworthy are looking out for you.
Is credit repair worth it? Why?To know whether credit restoration is worth it, you just have to look at what your credit impacts. These days, it seems like it's just about everything. When you start realizing how far it goes, it's easy to do a little math. Not having ideal credit can cost you thousands and thousands of dollars over the course of a home or car loan. It can keep you from getting insurance coverage or even a job. It can make even everyday needs and decisions more difficult.
When you compare this to the confidence and assurance of feeling in control of your credit situation and the opportunities that brings, the value of credit restoration can seem pretty priceless. Luckily, having the experts at Second Chance Investments working to help you tackle your credit issues costs are what each client can afford based on our pay as you go plan. It's a pretty great value that may impact a lot of the things you value most.
Where are your offices located, do you have an office in my area?We are based in Montgomery, Alabama. However, our advisors are available by phone or email enabling us to help clients all over the country without having to have an office in your area.
What are the hours I can speak with a Credit Consultant?Sometimes you just want to talk to somebody – to ask questions, get encouragement or understand the process better. And we’re here to talk to you, during the following hours:
M-F: 9 AM to 7 PM CST
Sat: 11 AM to 3 PM CST
What is the Fair Credit Reporting Act and why was it created?The Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) was written in 1970 as an amendment to the Consumer Credit Protection Act. The FCRA provides additional measures of consumer protection in the areas of fairness, accuracy, and privacy of the information collected by the credit bureaus. It also allows you to personally engage in credit repair and maintenance processes, verifying that the information in your credit report is correct.
What are the three credit bureaus?A credit bureau - sometimes called a "consumer reporting agency" - is a business that collects relevant consumer information from creditors and courthouses, and then sells that information to interested parties such as potential lenders. Such information is sold in the form of a credit report. In the U.S., the three major credit bureaus are TransUnion, Experian, and Equifax.
What is a charge off and how do I remove or fix them on my credit report?When an account is unpaid for more than 180 days, a creditor usually writes off the debt as a loss on their financial statements. This is known as a charge off. Once a debt is charged off, it is either transferred to an in-house collections department or sold to a third-party collection agency who will likely contact you in attempt to recoup the balance.
How long does it take to fix bad credit?There is no fast and easy answer to this question. The time it takes to restore your credit is completely dependent upon your personal situation. In that regard, Second Chance Investments values each member's unique situation and provides customized Game Plans to suit varying member needs.
Is a credit repair legal?The answer to this is simply YES, but only if the consumer is in fact ethically and lawfully going about that credit repair effort(s). That is, it is BOTH UNETHICAL and ultimately even illegal to use deception in your credit report complaints trying to get something legitimate and compliantly reported removed using immoral or unlawful tactics, as would be the case should you claim to be a FRAUD or IDENTITY THEFT Victim yet are not truly one. In FACT, even if you are a victim of fraud and identity theft you can NOT ethically nor legally BENEFIT from said theft(s). If so, you are NOT TRULY an injured victim and as such are NOT legally within your rights to have such debts via thievery eradicated from your responsibility and or liabilities. So YES, good clean straight forward HONEST TO GOOD credit repair is and always has been legal. Problem is, way S.C.I view it, to” DISPUTE” the “TRUTH or VALIDITY” of a claim that is, indeed, yours is simply NOT legitimate practices and certainly unethical, very likely even criminally unlawful as well! THAT IS EXACTLY WHY S.C.I love our proprietary and uniquely powerful M2C Method attacks because these attacks are simply CHECKS for certifiably COMPLIANT REPORTING of physically verified true, accurate, complete and fully valid claims versus the consumer. If S.C.I discover MISSING and or DEFICIENCY reported claims that are injurious to consumer clients, S.C.I will CHALLENGE the reporting of the unfit allegations base on the PROCESS OF REPORTING, CERTIFIABLY of WHOM is the data furnisher reporting , whom is the entity of which receives the reported claim(s), how that reported claim was transferred from data furnisher to repository , how that reported derogatory data was retained by the repository, and of course if or not the mandatory Metro 2 format was properly and fully executed in every aspect of the reporting process from its initial stages to its terminal and or current status!
How long do negative items stay on your credit report?It's a common myth that negative items must remain on your credit report for a minimum number of years. In fact, there is no minimum timeframe. Creditors control the information they provide to the credit bureaus. They can also choose to remove negative items as well. The Fair Credit Reporting Act requires all reported information to be fair, accurate, and substantiated. If these conditions are not met, the credit bureaus are required to remove it. In the case of factual information, the following represents the maximum time limits attached to each. Once these limits lapse, the credit bureaus must remove them from your credit report.
- Maximum Limits
- Two Years
- Seven Years
- Civil suits, civil judgments, and records of arrest (foreclosures, child support, and small
- claims) will remain for seven years, or until the governing statute of limitation has expired,
- whichever comes first.
- Paid tax liens
- Collection accounts
- Adverse items of information (excluding records of convictions of crimes)
- Closed accounts from day of reported closing if delinquencies exist
- Late payments
- Charge offs
- Paid student loan default
- Lost credit card incidences, if there is a delinquency
- Ten Years
- Bankruptcy (Chapters 7, 11, 12, and 13)
- Unpaid tax liens, unless a state law exists with greater consumer protections
- Unpaid federal student loans
- Criminal convictions
Credit reporting is never cut-and-dry. While a collection account can remain on your credit report for up to seven years, a goodwill intervention, debt validation, or other credit restoration strategy could produce a drastic change. At Second Chance Investments, we assess every piece of credit report information and carefully determine the best way to manage it. Allow our expertise to work for you.
Why is credit repair important?
Credit affects every area of life. When your credit is bad, it follows that your life may face similar hardships in the areas of:
- Loan applications: Lenders rely on credit to recommend new customers. When your credit is low, your borrowing power is stifled by risk. In this economy, mortgage and auto lenders are tightening their restrictions when it comes to drafting new loans. More is required of the average borrower, including a sizable down-payment and a credit score of 720 or higher. If your credit score is stalled, it could spell trouble when applying for a new loan.
- Interest rates: Interest rates depend heavily on your credit score, a number that is calculated based on the level of risk found in your credit report. If your past is peppered with late payments, collections, bankruptcy, etc., the result may equal higher interest rates. As your credit score improves, you're likely to see a reduction in interest, allowing you to save money over time.
- Insurance premiums: Insurance is the business side of risk mitigation, so it's no surprise that a clean credit report results in better rates. Insurance providers rely on your financial track record to determine your risk levels in other areas of life. A low credit score is often viewed as high-risk behavior.
- Employment opportunities: Many employers now require credit checks before hiring a new team member. The job market is competitive, and managers use this strategy to gauge a new-hire's level of responsibility. Despite your qualifications, a bad credit report is likely to make you seem disorganized and careless—two qualities that should never appear on your resume.
- Savings: Favorable loan terms, interest rates, insurance premiums, and employment all add up to one sum: savings. A good credit score means leaner options. The less money you spend, the more you'll have to save for emergencies, retirement, and education.
- The U.S.Economy: You aren't the only one who benefits from better credit. The U.S. depends on responsible behavior from its citizens to keep the economy running smoothly. Roughly 70 percent of the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) is fueled by consumer spending. The GDP is the current market value of all goods and services. When consumer debt exceeds an amount that government can safely liquidate, inflation occurs to bridge the gap. This process devalues the dollar and drives up market prices, making it more difficult to maintain the same standard of living over time. Americans are forced to spend less, resulting in an economic stall. Extreme cases can lead to national depressions and crises such as the housing market crash. While spending too little is never good for the economy, spending too much may be equally damaging.